The past year has demonstrated that a solid estate plan, which includes steps to protect your wealth, can help you feel better prepared and provide a sense of control during times of uncertainty. When most people think of estate planning, they usually think about wills, trusts and where your money goes after you die. But it's actually much broader than that and includes other things you might not be aware of.
Join us for a live webinar designed to help you address and avoid common financial planning mistakes. Don’t miss this critical webinar on strategies designed to help you:
- Reduce excessive taxation and eliminate unnecessary legal fees
- Implement estate transitions designed to avoid probate
- Protect your assets from evaporating due to the expense of nursing home care
- Address potential beneficiary errors
- Make full use of the often unknown, underutilized VA long term care benefit available to veterans and their spouses
Your time spent watching this webinar can be a tremendous burden lifted. Register today!