New Tax Clients
THIS PROCESS IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO NEW TAX CLIENTS & FINANCIAL CLIENTS*
- We book way in advance. Last available appointment is on Wednesday, April 6th.
BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT:
In order to keep our prices low, we require these materials at your scheduled tax appointment:
- New Clients Only - Previous 2 years returns**
- Social Security numbers & statements
- 1099’s from banks, pensions, annuity companies and ira’s
- IRA contributions
- Year end brokerage statements***
- Statement of capital gains from the sale of securities or mutual funds. Original cost basis of stocks, mutual funds or other property sold.****
- Copy of checks for quarterly estimated taxes paid
- Mortgage interest statements
- Medical expenses
- Charitable contributions****
- Rental property records
- Dependent care information
- Business records
- Property taxes
If you plan to itemize this year, please fill out our tax organizer which will help you total all your expenses and avoid missed deductions. You may use your own method as long as you have the totals.
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
We have a full staff of friendly tax preparers and accountants to make your feel right at home in our office. This is what we will do to ensure your tax appointment is stress-free:
- Keep the appointment to 1 hour or less
- Provide more time for tax questions and concerns
- Search for any and all areas you can reduce taxes and protect your investments
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
We will take the time to double and triple check your tax return for accuracy. We will also set up a time, usually within 1 week of your original appointment, for you to pick up your completed tax return.
Call us to schedule your tax appointment at (609) 489-5200
We’re confident that you’ll find your investment in our service represents an outstanding value that will help protect yourself from making any tax mistakes in the future and maximize your tax return.
We look forward to continuing to serve you through the difficult tax challenges ahead. And remember, we’re here for your family, friends and colleagues too!
*Sit down appointments are only available if you are a first or second year tax clients, a financial client OR if you have a life changing event which includes: change in marital status, death of a spouse/partner, change in number of dependents, purchase or sale of a house, inheritance, first year of retirement, first year of taking RMDs.
**New clients must drop off, e-mail, or fax last year’s tax return one week prior to your scheduled appointment so that we may fully prepare for your appointment.
***We use this detailed information to help with determining RMD’s, deduct any fees that may not be readily apparent, and potentially find ways to save you money on taxes.
****We are here to help you with your tax return, any time spent researching cost basis may be an extra charge. Please have this ready before coming in.
*****Names and addresses of Charity are needed for non-monetary contributions. Please ask us for a donation valuation guide or click here.