Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit
About McLean Veteran Benefit Advisory Group, LLC (VBAG, LLC)
About the Aid & Attendance Benefit
New 2018 Aid & Attendance Pension Monthly Benefit is:
- $1,830 Single Veteran
- $2,169 Veteran with a Spouse
- $2,903 Two Married Veterans
- $1,176 Surviving Spouse
- Helping you gather the proper information and documentation to determine whether you can apply;
- Review, analysis and assessment of current financial eligibility;
- Introductions to Veteran Service Officers or VA Accredited Attorneys to help with the preparation of all required documents.
- Be age 65 or older;
- Honorable or General discharge from the military
- Have served at least 90 days of active Federal duty with at least one day during a period of conflict;
- Have a documented medical condition requiring care;
- Meet income and countable asset criteria.
- DO NOT need to be in battle or in county to apply or qualify!
Periods of Conflict - Need not be in battle or in country.
- WWII . . . . . . . . . December 7, 1941 to December 31, 1946
- Korea . . . . . . . . . June 27, 1950 to January 31, 1955
- Vietnam I . . . . . . February 28 1961 to August 4, 1964 (In country)
- Vietnam II . . . . . August 5, 1964 to May 7, 1975
- Mideast Conflict August 20, 1990 to Present
Join Our Mission - Contact us Today how we can help you or your community.
1) Locate all Veterans, their widows and families wherever we may find them and inform them of all the qualifications of the Aid & Attendance Benefit
2) Partner with healthcare professionals and facilities to better serve the financial needs of our Veterans and their families.
Contact us today to learn more about about the benefit qualifications!
Veterans are Always Respected and Never Forgotten.